Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My search for glass tile


I am sure that a lot of you have seen this picture posted on different blogs. Absolutely GORGEOUS kitchen. I sat here viewing this picture and wondered what it was that made this kitchen stand out so much. I have seen plenty of kitchens with the white Carrara marble counters, the rattan blinds, etc. I came to the conclusion that is definitely those tiles which make this kitchen stand out like it does.
So, my search began ordering all kinds of sample tiles..here is the winner I do believe! I posted two pics to show the different look according to the lighting. I love iridescent tiles.



2 comments:

  1. i love this tile, it will be so pretty in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping me to "get off the fence" Going to order them today.

    ReplyDelete