Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tree Coat Closet from Ikea products


I believe it was back in August that I found this picture online (above) that I thought would be the perfect solution for an alcove space I have in my living room. Since the original coat closet was removed to put an entrance in for the master bedroom, we had no place to hang coats when guests drop by to visit. I searched on the Ikea site for items they sell that would work. I found that the line Liatorp had a couple of things that would be perfect. I just added some paneling, MDF board and coat hooks, and whalla! Total cost for everything was $500.00.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that looks amazing! okay you have to slow down now you are putting me to shame over here! LOL:) but seriously it looks great, never would have thought it was different Ikea pieces put together

    ReplyDelete